Billy Bob Thornton? Billy Ray Cyrus? Bilabial Rabbi?
Sweet lit
tle Miles not only has blonde hair, but also complimentary yellow skin. Annie and Tanner have him hooked up to the Billybobber or Billyray, also known as bilirubin lights, or phototherapy. This will help the little guy's color return to normal and prevent problems associated with too much bilirubin in the babe. Hi there, glowing baby. Get better soon. We love you.
Hannah must know a lot about phototherapy. I've never seen a little squirt so enamored of a camera lens as she is. She knows how to be cute, that's for sure! Looks like she's practicing to go on David Letterman's show to do stupid baby tricks. Why else would she be holding all those rings in her mouth?
7 comments:
If a rabbi is bilabial, isn't it officially a rabette?
Get well soon, cute cousin, so I can teach you my stupid baby tricks!
Hey, that looks more like a vacuum cleaner hose.
Wisten, Mr. Tawlmudic schower, what's this cwap about a wabette? That Bugs me!
Nice find with the Billy Ray Cyrus. He's a little metrosexual now that it's not 1990. I think I actually liked his mullet better than the quasi-cowboy look.
Should I be offended that my child ended up in a blog posting that included Billy Ray Cyrus?
GRANDMA! Be nice.
Billy Ray's daughter's name is Miley. Coincidence? I think not. But wait! There's more. Her TV persona is Hannah Montana! Better start practicing the Achy Breaky Heart dance.
Post a Comment