I need shopping insurance
In the days since my little mishap at Cub Foods last week I've noticed some minor bruises on my right leg. Nothing horrifying; just enough color to make my leg appear blotched and dirty in a few spots. I've had ongoing leg pain below my right hip and part way around back, just out of easy view, which I thought was a small bruise as well. This morning I looked in the mirror and was startled to see an angry dark purple bruise the circumference of a softball glaring back. Grocery shopping is a dangerous game.
4 comments:
If you think you can turn this into a multi-million dollar lawsuit, don't forget your old friend, Teresa.
And why is their a guy in a wheelchair by the word verification below?
I'm sorry you're so sore, mommy. I hope your war wounds heal quickly...maybe snuggling a brand new baby will help?! At least it'll take your mind off the pain!
xoxoxo
When you go in for rehab therapy, please remember to get an autograph from Adrian Peterson and Tarvaris "The Groin" Jackson.
I'm skeptical of your story. I was in Cub Foods and recreated the event with a feigned fall in the produce section (near the endive display). Three old ladies rushed over to pull me up and dust me off. I have still not developed a hematoma on either hip or either buttock, but I have received three thoughtful get-well cards from the ladies.
Why is there no photo along with this entry? :-0 Poor Mama!
Post a Comment