Monday, November 5, 2007

Mysterious Item #3: Annie, step off

#3 What is it?
This one may present more of a challenge, even to Annie-the-Champ

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Electron microscopy of a window screen?

Jill said...

Yeah, that's it. I got my electron microscope and attached it to my digital camera and shot away! hahahahaha

Charlie Potts said...

I have no clue. It looks a bit like it could be part of the grill, but I am pretty sure the object you posted is in the house somewhere...

Jill said...

It's in the house. Sunny Rumor is a clue.

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to start a heated discussion, but this is a real gas! You might even say it's grate.

Charlie Potts said...

Uhhhhh... some sort of grate on the gas fireplace in the sun room?

Charlie smart.

Jill said...

Paco puts his nose where it shouldn't go. We have a winner, with too much assistance from you-know-who.

The last Mysterious Item will be posted shortly...