Friday, April 25, 2008
Friday evening fun
A cute little fella visited us tonight (no, not Charlie). Miles stopped by for supper with his mom and dad before going to Grandpa Dave's and Grandma Doreen's for a sleepover. He stayed long enough to enjoy rice cereal and a bottle, strip down to his birthday suit and roll around on the floor, and to entertain us by talking, giggling, and shrieking. We hadn't seen Miley and family for two weeks, so he had lots to share with us, including some new hair, which is nearly visible in these pics!

That's about all I've got. I feel like crap, after nearly a week of coughing and blowing my nose. Last night I coughed more than I slept. Tonight I want to sleep more than I cough. Miley's appearance was a happy end to an otherwise dreary day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That cold must be going around all over the country! My parents in PA and my brother in DE have it; and so do I! (Fortunately, I'm almost over mine.) I noticed that half of my class also had it. I can commiserate with Jill on the no-sleep nights of blowing and hacking!
Linda
Is Miles getting teeth? He has those tell-tale red cheeks!
Post a Comment