Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I feel clean inside

And here's why: C __ L __ N __ S C __ P Y.

Yes, everything came out all right. The best part of having this procedure today was the four hour nap that followed when I got home. Evan suggested I choose a colonoscopy image for our holiday card this year. I say yes to that, but only if everyone else will do it, too. I don't want to be the only a _ _ hole in the family.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma,
Soy baby formula is pretty good at cleaning out the ol' colon, too. Maybe you can try that next time instead of the nasty Fleet stuff.

Anonymous said...

Geez, the first thing I thought of was, "Want to vy a bowel?" but that's kinda strange.

Why not tell them about the acoustics in the recovery room, too?