Monday, April 21, 2008

Hannah has competition

It just isn't right that Hannah has to wear a bow in her hair when she goes out in public in order to avoid being mistaken for her alter-ego, Henry R. Dellon.
Good grief, does a baby girl have to dress like a delicate pink princess to be recognized?? Annie and Tanner, do you call Miles "Millie Jane" when he's mistaken for a girl?

We tried a little experiment to see if feminizing a hairstyle really does make a difference in gender recognition. Here's the result--YOU decide!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to leave a smart-arss comment, but I just don't know what to say...

Teresa Saum said...

Larry, I hardly knew ya...

Charlie Potts said...

Oy. I know parents disown children, but does it work the other way?

:) Just kidding, Paco. The bow is cute.

Anonymous said...

Now we know who Hannah looks like!! Holy cow!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. Paco, if this is what you're doing with your time while you're still gainfully employed, we're in big trouble once you retire!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Larry! It reminds me of the HUGE bow my mother used to plop on my head until I refused to wear it at about the age of 7!
Cuz