Monday, May 26, 2008

Non-newsy update

It was a busy Memorial Day weekend, with finals to give on Friday, Saturday, and today (yes, even on Memorial Day!). Dad/Larry has one left to give tomorrow. Grades for seniors are due on Wednesday morning, and then we have a few days to finish up the rest of them.

Charlie, Angie, Annie, Tanner, and Miles were here on Thursday evening for the retirement/recognition dinner at Gustavus. Since it was also my birthday, I was happy to go out to dinner with all of them! More on the retirement event later, when I have time.

Miles and his parents stayed until Sunday. He spent time with G & G Grimmius, too. The little guy gets around! We also Skyped with the NC contingent, watching Hannah's newest tricks. Can't wait to see her latest act in person! Here are some Miley photos...

"When will my hair show up on pictures?"
Miles, checking out the high chair. "Why does this thing have a hole in it?"
"My mommy was never allowed to bounce on chairs
when she was my age!"

Working on standing up (like cousin Hannah Bear)

4 comments:

Teresa Saum said...

That is one happy baby! What a smile!

Anonymous said...

Go Miley! He'll be standing up in no time!

The Kahls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kahls said...

Grandma Jill-

You tell Miles not to worry about that hair - he'll get it eventually. I didn't get mine until I was almost 2, and I'M a girl. Everyone called me a boy, even if I wore pink! Bald is IN for boys - you have it made! Love, Makenna Kahl