Sunday, May 4, 2008

The haircut story, or bye-bye bangs

Note: This was printed in the sidebar previous to today. I didn't want to dump it, so I added it here. It's not new; just recycled. I'm going green on my blog.
Here is a visual record of the lovely haircut inflicted upon me by my four-year old neighbor, Barbara Snyder. We were playing beauty shop, so I share the blame. This picture was taken in Winona, at Grandpa and Grandma Reps' house on King Street, on one of the rare visits my cousin Diane made to MN with her parents, Aunt Marguerite and Uncle Lyman (my postal employee uncle who "went postal" with a female co-worker several years later. They didn't shoot anyone, but they cancelled each other's stamps, if you know what I mean. Marguerite dumped Lyman's mailbag as a result.).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty hilarious, mom! I'm guessing Hannah will have similar adventures with friends and scissors someday. God willing she won't go postal on anyone! :-0