Sunday, June 29, 2008

June is almost over

Another good weekend. Weather was mostly good (sunshine and rain), and we had visitors. Charlie and Angie came to help with entertaining Miles while Annie and Tanner went to a wedding and the accompanying festivities with Dave and Doreen. When we planned this several weeks ago, I didn't know the after-surgery restrictions I'd be given, so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to lift Miley. As it turns out, that wasn't a problem, but it was a good way to get Charlie and Angie to come to St. Peter and spend some snuggle-time with Miley.

This is the most uncomfortable Eye Day so far. No pain or crustiness, which is great, but my vision is changing as my left eye heals after the cataract removal and a lens implant. That means I never know which eye to count on. My balance is iffy at times, and my left eye gets tired. This may seem like a lot of griping after a successful surgery, but that's not my intent. It's just a report.

Picture time.
"Auntie Aunchie and I caught up. She told me about
Gustie Camp, and I filled her in about my new tooth."

"My dad found a monkey in the linden tree."
"So THAT'S how birdies take a bath!"
"Sometimes a guy just wants his dooza."
"Now that I've hit 7 months, I've got super-human strength."
"Grampa Larry taught me how to row, row, row the boat."
"Charlie and I are looking for Hannah--she scoots away fast!
I hope she'll give me lessons in August."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute and goofy little tree monkey!