A few of the things we miss because
the babies went home...
the babies went home...
Riding the horse, or as Hannah prefers, riding the 'ballo, pronounced "BUY-oh", and short for the Spanish word "caballo". This particular caballo is the wooden rocking horse Don and Janet made for Annie when she was a toddler.
Jumping on the couch while watching out the window for nothing in particular.

Putting tiny plush candles into little plush menorah. Taking tiny plush candles out of little plush menorah. Repeating procedure multiple times.
Waving bye-bye and blow kisses to whomever is on the way out the door.
Neatly folding the schmatte-- known as mattie, pronounced "MAH tee"--so it is easier to carry around.
Practicing walking using the plastic shopping cart or the noisy popper
for confidence rather than for stability.
Giving Ira lots of love.

Reading I Love You Through and Through.
Saying "WOW!" and "Uh-oh!"
Practicing putting shapes into the shape ball until your fingers bleed.
Making Grandma and Grandpa melt when you give them kisses.
Dancing to the music.
Putting tiny plush candles into little plush menorah. Taking tiny plush candles out of little plush menorah. Repeating procedure multiple times.
Waving bye-bye and blow kisses to whomever is on the way out the door.
Neatly folding the schmatte-- known as mattie, pronounced "MAH tee"--so it is easier to carry around.
Practicing walking using the plastic shopping cart or the noisy popper
for confidence rather than for stability.
Giving Ira lots of love.

Reading I Love You Through and Through.
Saying "WOW!" and "Uh-oh!"
Worshipping Charlie as if he is your long-lost best friend.
Practicing putting shapes into the shape ball until your fingers bleed.
Making Grandma and Grandpa melt when you give them kisses.Dancing to the music.




4 comments:
I miss all that stuff, too. :)
I tried to figure out if you were creating something out of the bolded first letters in each sentence. I am pretty sure "RJPWNPGRSWPMD" will be showing up in text messages from now on...
Or maybe not.
:)
I didn't even think about an acrostic...I think "RJPWNPGRSWPMD"is pig latin for Rumplestiltskin.
Cute pics! Looks like you had so much fun with the grandbabies!! They are sweet!
Molly
This is so sweet, Mom. Hannita and Milgs miss all of the fun and excitement, too!
Post a Comment