Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekends go too fast

September weekends are shorter weekends than in any other month. Hannah, here are some pictures of your cousins and other family members who miss you. Come and visit us soon! Oh... and tell your mommy and daddy to get some Boston pics to us soon, too!

If what you see below is just one picture and not a slide show option, click on the picture and it will take you to a Picasa album -- click on "slideshow" above the pictures. I'm going to see if I can get the slideshow to show below, but don't count on it. The cybergremlins have been poking around on my blog lately. If it does actually work as a slideshow, there are captions, so click on the little caption bubble at the lower left of the slide to activate. I know most of you know this stuff already, but the gremlin invasion has added extra steps.


1 comment:

espd said...

Great photos! Wish we'd been there with all of you!