Charlie's recent blog entry about the octogenarian marathoner who inserted a catheter during the TC race last weekend prompted me to ask our children and children-in-law runners if that is a common practice. I was assured that it is NOT. So here is get-in-shape question #2: Are there signs like this one posted at fitness centers?
If not, there should be. Contact Dad/Larry/Grandpappy/Paco for further information.
If not, there should be. Contact Dad/Larry/Grandpappy/Paco for further information.
3 comments:
I saw a chick almost bite it - big time - on a treadmill at LA Fitness last week. She was adjusting her headphones and must have stepped off the belt - YIKES! She recovered, though, just bruising the ego a bit.
I'm pretty sure I've done that before. :-0
Look on the bright side, Ma. Paco may have taken off his shirt, but at least he kept his pants on. Whew!
Post a Comment