A little boy came to visit this rainy afternoon, delivered by Grandpa Dave, who stayed to chat for a while and fill us in on Miles' activities with him and Grandma Doreen.
Most of Miles' time here was spent making eggs and hamburgers in the play kitchen. We read about belly buttons and baby animals,and also checked out video and photos of the cousins.
Most of Miles' time here was spent making eggs and hamburgers in the play kitchen. We read about belly buttons and baby animals,and also checked out video and photos of the cousins.
when it was time to look at another picture or video.
Hannah's rousing rendition of the pinata song got Miles singing, too.
He was equally impressed by her toots and her excellent Spanish!
He was equally impressed by her toots and her excellent Spanish!
Miles said hi to Owen and laughed at how cute he is eating rice cereal!
Ethan got a smooch thrown his way...
3 comments:
Looks like a fun time! Thanks for posting some pictures so quickly. I needed a dose of my doodlebug today... I haven't seen him in that outfit yet, either, so it's good to know that it fits! I knew I was taking a risk when I packed it in his bag.
Hope you have him lots of smooches!
What happened to our little boy? Thanks for the post.
That's one busy little guy! He looks SO grown up. Where does the time go? Hannah is glad she can provide inspiration to Miles, whatever the form. :-)
Post a Comment