Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ethan and Owen

Just because I'm posting some cute pictures doesn't mean I'm back from blog vacation. It just means that you shouldn't miss out on adorable baby pictures.

Ethan, with a cross between his crinkly smile and mild irritationA bit too serious
Ethan, surrounded by more gadgets than he knows what to do with!
Another serious look.
Lucky head rub

Gma and Owen looking at pictures on the computer

Owen, feeling poorly but being sweet

Owen posing with Gpa

Owen, snoozing

5 comments:

Ethan and Owen said...

Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa! We had a great time with you today and can't wait to see you again soon!

Teresa Saum said...

Oh, my. Such sweet babies! I can't believe how they've grown. I looked at pictures on Charlie's blog, too and had to keep looking at the labels to make sure they were the boys...and not some neighbor kids or something! They look like they'll be running soon.

Angie said...

Thanks for a fun Saturday! E and O are still talking about their time with Grandma and Grandpa.

Mary O said...

You look like well seasoned babysitters! Great shots of a couple of sweeties. I hope they are feeling better by now.

espd said...

So so so cute!!!