Three little boys came to visit today. We managed to get pictures of two of them, but Miles was too speedy to be captured digitally this afternoon. Sorry Miles!
Ethan shared hugs and kisses with Auntie Annie.
The babies recently had their six month healthy baby visit and supposedly are nearly the same height. Charlie and Angie were skeptical, so the boys stood front-to-front and back-to-back to get a second opinion.
The test results were inconclusive, since there was some knee-buckling and wiggle-worming going on during the comparisons, but Owen seems to have the height advantage still. On the cuteness scale, both boys scored 10 out of 10.
Miles sang some songs to entertain us today, including "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee," and "Hello, How Are You?" He also got to say hi to Auntie Beesie and Cousin Hannah on the phone late in the afternoon, but we couldn't get in a Skype session, doggone it. Hannah, we miss you!
2 comments:
What a day! "Knee-buckling and wiggle-worming" is right! Too cute! I'm a bit concerned about the baby bumblebee song... isn't it kind of violent? :-0
Adorable! Are they identical? I'm sorry I didn't get to meet those precious little guys.
-- Carolina Cuz
Post a Comment