Monday, July 5, 2010

This one is for Evan

Here's how it looks in St. Peter the day after the 4th of July parade--this guy had just picked up a load of Porta-Potty look-alikes from around town and was speeding along MN Avenue (trying to stay ahead of the odor, no doubt). I started to write that the driver was "hauling _ _ _" but it seemed crude...

5 comments:

apg said...

You're in trouble, lady. CLEARLY you were using your phone while driving. I'm not sure if taking photos is riskier than texting, but it's still a "sad choice".

espd said...

That is awesomely disgusting and disgustingly awesome all at once. And I agree w/APG! :-0

Evan said...

I would say "holy crap", but that's kind of stating the obvious. So, it must've been a different kind of fireworks in San Pedro this year?

I said...

APG and ESPD: No indictment without evidence, please! You only see what the camera saw, not what was outside the photo frame. So there!

And Evan, now you know why we watched the fireworks from INSIDE the house!

Teresa Saum said...

I knew the comments would be good when I saw the picture!