Friday, August 26, 2011

Today's best photos

Ethan and Owen played here today because Miss Gayle's daycare was closed so she and her son could have a day together before school starts. The sun room was sunny and comfortable this morning, with light that was just right for photographs, although I have no skill at figuring out how to use the light to an advantage. I took quite a few pics of E and O, but they were so engrossed in playing with toys and cooking in the kids' kitchen that it was rare to get a glimpse of their sweet faces. These are my favorites. They look wistful and subdued, but looks can be deceiving! :o )


 





3 comments:

auntie beesie said...

I just want to plant smooches all over those adorable cheeks!

CP said...

Thanks for playing with them all day, Grandma! Sorry it was last-minute. Someday their mommy and daddy will figure out their lives and schedules...

lljone said...

Great shots!