I went to the Kodak kiosk at Cub Foods a few days ago to make prints of a selection of photos of the six cute cousins, including many that are posted on the "A Cousin Christmas" entries on this blog. I couldn't resist printing the Hannah and Miles mug shots, because whenever I look at them I laugh. Naturally I also printed the buddies photo of the two of them together, since it's a classic shot of the two oldest cousins.
Most of the prints are in the photo collage frame in the front entry hallway where G'pappy and I can admire them often. Others--including the mug shots and buddy picture-- are in frames on the hall table, under the collage frame, right at little person viewing height.
Ethan and Owen noticed the new pics the other day and, as they so often do, talked about each one and who was in it. Pretty soon I noticed Ethan closing the double frame holding the mug shots, and turning it around to be sure no one could see the pictures. I asked him about it and he said, "I don't like the pictures." Further conversation revealed that he was bothered by the crabby looks on his cousins' faces. I realized after the boys went home that I should have told them Hannah and Miles were making grumpy faces for the camera and that they aren't grumpy now.
Today I got my chance, as once again E and O commented on the mug shots. We talked about how fun it is to make silly faces, and I asked them if they wanted me to take grumpy pictures of each of them. They did. After 10 or more shots of each of them in various venues (they're busy boys!), here's what most pics looked like:
However, we were finally successful. Sort of. Owen mastered the look, but Ethan?
Well, you be the judge!
To be fair, I must also include a buddy picture of E and O:
3 comments:
Proof that these boys are too happy to ever be grumpy...I don't care what CP and A2P2 say, it's impossible!
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They look like two happy little dudes to me. Cute pictures! I love the "buddy" photo.
Post a Comment