Friday, January 13, 2012

Testing...one, two, three

After two months of frustration, I decided to ditch the Nikon Cool Pix camera I bought to replace the digital camera I have been using for nearly five years. For every in-focus picture I managed to coax out of the Nikon, there were twenty blurry ones. I admit I'm not a savvy photographer, but even I should be able to do better than 1 for 20. The Nikon is on its way back to Amazon, and in its place I have a Canon Power Shot ELPH. It's easy to use and has only disappointed me with a few blurry shots of fast-moving targets who preferred not to hold still while their gma took pictures.

E and O were here today and they were willing subjects for some picture-taking practice. We had fun playing and reading, and we spent lots of time talking about uncles, aunties, and cousins, cousins, cousins, cousins! 

Oh-- I almost forgot about. . .

singing in the shower. . .

drawing with markers . . .

working with tools. . .

getting a tummy-drum lesson from guest percussionist Mary O.  . . .

snuggling with gpappy after a nap. . .

looking at pictures of monkeys . . .

 and the favorite pastime of all, making silly faces for the camera!








1 comment:

espd said...

Excellent shots of excellent subjects! Not enough Grandma, though! Glad you like the new camera.