Welcome
to this year's official site for the Holiday Gift Exchange! With
Larry//Dad/Gpappy in charge of the 2012 HGE and related events,
it's hard to know how it will turn out. I wish him the best of luck. And
best of luck to all of YOU, too, as you explore the infinite possibilities for matching your Giftee's personality and interests with the HGE theme.--Mom/Gma/Jill
Do's/Don'ts from your HGE 2012 gift coordinator (LWP)
- Gifts should require neither feeding nor cleaning up after.
- Gifts that require neither feeding nor cleaning up after should not make loud noises or emit foul odors.
- Gifts are not to exceed $35, but don't be cheap.
- In the interest of a civilized yet social exchange of gifts on the chosen date (TBA), each Giftee will be encouraged to make the connection between his or her gift and this year's Happy Holidays on the Farm, E-I-E-I-O theme. Each Gifter will follow up with a brief presentation, with or without media support, on the relationship between his or her gift choice and proper land use, compassionate animal husbandry, and/or tasty victuals.
"Bulls have a very important job on the farm."
FINE PRINT: Gift cards, gift certificates, gift I.O.U.'s or other promissory notes do not qualify as HGE 2012 gifts.

4 comments:
Let the games begin! And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Let the games begin! And may the odds be ever in your favor.
That certainly bears repeating.
But remember that if you want to avoid carrying gifts from afar, you can have them shipped here by UPS. Let me know if you decide to do that so I can separate them from Mom's normal stream of dozens of packages per week.
This is going to be a good one...
Post a Comment