Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August cousin convocation, part 1

I'm never sure where to start or what pictures to post after a cousin gathering. Of the dozens--maybe hundreds--of photos taken, there are only a handful that aren't blogworthy. Still, I need to sort and choose to give a representation of the events of the gathering so it's not overwhelming to anyone not as interested in seeing these stinkers as I am!  

Evan's birthday is this week, so we started the visit with a Happy Birthday dessert and song shared by the cousins:

 Calm, sweet cousins honoring their daddy/uncle


Typical cousin (and daddy/uncle) silliness
 

On Sunday, we packed up some equipment and went to Gustavus 
to see what was going on around campus.



First stop was the football field. Lots of action there -- a musical workout on the field.


Time for US to play some football, too!



Not everyone was into the game...



...so it was time to move on to a new endeavor. BUGS!





More bug shots coming soon!

 



1 comment:

auntie annie said...

Looks like Vivi snagged a good bug... :-0