Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blue Light Special

It's not what you're thinking. This afternoon I traveled to O-Town to visit Miles and his parents. Annie and Tanner are enjoying parenthood despite minimal sleep. They're also tired of having the little guy hooked up to the phototherapy gizmo. Miles can't sleep in his cradle when he's attached. He's tethered to the power source, so that means whoever is holding him has restricted mobility as well. The good news is that tomorrow may be the last day of confinement if Miles' pediatrician gives the nod, or if he decides to do a stepped-up form of phototherapy in the hospital. The aforementioned nod, by the way, is not the same nod Grandpa Larry/Dad and Charlie give.

Miles' wavy birth hair is no longer wavy, but it IS silky and blonde. Miles is soft and kissable. I recommend it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting today, Grandma. I enjoyed snuggling with you and appreciate you helping me finally get to sleep. Please come back to play again soon - I promise to be done glowing!

I love you.

p.s. Bring grandpa with you next time, too.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's the phototherapy light that makes his hair so pretty! He's a doll! Looks like one of those blonde surfer dudes.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little guy! Glad he and his Grandma Jill enjoyed some snuggles!