Now it's time to play a game
It's that time of the semester when the work I have to do at school is increasing geometrically (even though I don't teach math methods). Since that isn't a good blog topic, but given I'm not doing much else lately, I have a time-waster idea to take up blog space. Humor me while I do some minor procrastinating and also divert my thinking away from (a) my eager anticipation of the impending birth of Baby G, and (b) missing Hannah D.
This is a contest of sorts, so follow along closely. Let's call this game, "What is it?" for lack of a really snappy title. To play, look at the picture below, which is an object in our house, and identify it. I expect a great deal of excitement about this game. Here is a trial run, so to speak.
What is it?
Yes, it is the toilet paper holder and a roll of toilet paper in the green bathroom. This was a give-away, but you get the idea.
Time to get started--I can tell you are barely containing your excitement to play.
#1 What is it?
Submit your answers in English, please.
6 comments:
Is this the place where a toilet paper holder should be but isn't?
Only if toilet paper should be hung next to a fireplace... I think it's the brick surrounding the fireplace in the dining room.
Just send the prize via U.S. Mail, ma!
This is a fun game, at least for me and Teresa. Keep it going!
No winners yet...
The chimney brick that decorates the sunroom?!
We have a winner! I'll post another puzzle for all of you excited contestants.
Wait. It's the three-layer limestone cake I didn't get for my birthday. It's not even marble cake.
Post a Comment