Oh, Larry. I feel for you. As much as I want to win the lottery and quit working, I might miss it if it really happened. Jill, that is a lovely post about the threads. I read once that having children is like making the decision to let your heart walk around outside your body. That's what you described here so well. Oh, no! the scrambled letters! I never get them the first time!
2 comments:
Oh, Larry. I feel for you. As much as I want to win the lottery and quit working, I might miss it if it really happened.
Jill, that is a lovely post about the threads. I read once that having children is like making the decision to let your heart walk around outside your body. That's what you described here so well.
Oh, no! the scrambled letters! I never get them the first time!
Congrats, dad. We can't wait to celebrate the end of an era and the emergence of another new Larry... "Retirement Lar!"
xoxo
Post a Comment