Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pause...hiatus...time-out

I'm taking a vacation from blogging for a bit. The Muse of the Blogosphere isn't doing much to inspire me, so I'll entertain myself by reading other people's blogs, and you can do the same.

In the meantime, Happy Belated Birthday to Angie, Happy Birthday (tomorrow) to Miles, Happy Thanksgiving to All, and Happy Upcoming Birthday to Annie.

6 comments:

apg said...

Thanks Ma. Happy turkey day to you, too!

Sorry I haven't gotten around to blogging about MJ's bday party yet. I'll work on it soon...

CP said...

Let me know if you need blogging ideas. They won't be GOOD ideas, necessarily, but we could brainstorm...

:)

lljone said...

I can understand your need for a respite, especially here at the end of the semester; but don't stay gone too long. I reallly enjoy your blog.

espd said...

BOOOOOOOOOO!!! C'mon, Mama. You can come up with SOMETHING to write about!

apg said...

Isn't dad up to something that is worthy of a blog post?

Teresa Saum said...

What they said. Don't quit on us now, Jill! We need details!
Happy Tofurkey Day to all the Potts clan!