Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 16: Getting grouted

Victor appeared on Friday morning, bucket and sponge in hand, to grout the tile in the kitchen and clean it all up. It's done, I'm glad, and I like it!




Next on the agenda is George the plumber, Monday morning. Then Jeff the carpenter, Monday afternoon.  Still waiting to hear from Bill the electrician.

Today (Saturday) Miles and Westy played at our house for a couple of hours. I felt crappy all day, but M and W were understanding, and took good care of me.

The western town remains popular with these two guys

Westy and Lowly Worm are good buddies
 

Watermelon Oreo eyes


Gpappy is reading Arthur's Underwear (and wearing his own, btw)


 Thanks for the visit, Westy and Miles!

3 comments:

lljone said...

Wow! The kitchen looks great! I know you can't wait to prepare your first meal in it!

apg said...

xoxoxo

espd said...

Hooray for a beautiful and almost finished kitchen! And Arthur's underwear :-)