Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah Banannah!

Hannah has crossed the bridge from baby to toddler. Here she is with her mommy on June 2, 2007. Teeny-tiny, drowsy, and moving in slow motion.
And here she is, one short year later. Bigger, wide-awake, and in perpetual motion. Happy Birthday, little girl. We love you! Thank you, Granmarge, for the photo of the frosting-faced chiquita. I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't resist putting it on my blog in honor of our shared granddaughter's birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're still not sure she's the same baby we met in the hospital... "Switched at birth. It even happens in North Carolina!" Glad Marge got some photos to you as we're, as usual, running behind on this!

Thanks for the nice birthday tribute to our little babe. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hannah,
I've already wished you a "Happy Birthday," but I'll do it again -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH BANANNAH!
I enjoyed the pictures--that frosting must have been delicious!
Love,
Linda