Here's another "last" to add to the Potts list. Larry/Dad/Paco/Grampa may very well be the last man on earth to become a cell phone user. Beginning later this afternoon after a visit to T-mobile in Mankato, he'll have his very own cell phone number (available upon request).
Thanks to TechnoAngie, I'm upgraded and Larry/Dad is getting started. Angie is a wizard. We met her this morning at a Panera not too far from the infamous Ashley Furniture store outside of Shakopee for some technology training this morning. Here she is, surrounded by cell phones, phone chargers, and SIM cards.
And here's Larry/Dad/Paco/Grampa, practicing talking on his soon-to-be-usable cell phone, courtesy of Angie. Thanks, Angie!
"I've got you on speed dial."
5 comments:
Pretty sweet phone, Paco! Way to aggressively leap into the 21st century.
Too bad they don't have any rotary style cell phones for you...
:)
Maybe we could find dad one of the early ones... you know the kind... they were gigantic and plugged in to the cigarette lighter in the car?
I think Dad is going to be offended. He's trying to be 'with it'. Ha!
Yeah, like the kind Zach Morris had on "Saved by the Bell"!!!
We are just teasing, Paco. I think it's great that you have a phone - and the Razor phone is awesome!
Razor PHONE? Is it a phone??? I've been shaving my back with the thing since yesterday. Hell, it buzzes and shakes. I didn't understand the music though.
Post a Comment