Once again I'm working on upgrading my technocapacity by trying out something new on da blog. Teresa makes swell slide shows using Picasa and claims it's easy. Okay. We'll see about that in a minute or two, once I finish typing this preface.
It's a beautiful July day here in St. Peter. Who would guess that in the southern half of MN on July 13, the temp would be in the mid to high 70's, the dewpoint low, the sky blue, and the sun shining....all at once? That's the kind of day it is, and we spent part of it in Katoland with Miley and his mom and dad at Sibley Park. If this slideshow embeds and plays, you can see some of the fun we had on a lovely Sunday morning [Teresa, I'll be sending you an email soon if it doesn't work. : o )]. Here goes nothing...
Okay, not so bad. It took only two tries: the first time I didn't check the "show captions" box on the Picasa website. Not that the captions are charming or literary or anything like that, but they do give a bit of context, right? When you play the slide show, press the arrow--not the "Untitled Album" link.
4 comments:
ATTENTION ALL BLOG READERS:
I only let my child sit in a cart like that for photo opportunities. No need to call social services (or Sam's Club management).
p.s. Nice work on uploading (downloading? overloading?) the slideshow, Ma! You definitely have a future with the Geek Squad.
Enjoyed the slideshow! It looks like you had a wonderful day with Annie and Miles. Seventy degrees-- how delightful! It was in the 90s here. Keep those pictures comin'!
Linda
How cute! Love the slideshow!
Cool slide show!
Post a Comment