Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cautious optimism

I am cautiously optimistic that tomorrow will be the first day of our kitchen re-do. That means cabinet and closet removal should begin, and all appliances will be outa there. 

We had a false start on Friday. The spring snowstorm caused a two-hour late start for the school district and a snow DAY for the guys who were to show up to take out appliances. A promise has been made that they'll be here "first thing" tomorrow morning. I hope so, because the carpenter is showing up at the same time and they may have to jockey for position to park their trucks and throw their equipment around, if you know what I mean. 

The cupboards are bare, the counter tops are almost empty, and we're ready.





1 comment:

apg said...

I was shocked by how bare your kitchen looked in these pics until I saw the demo job from today. Yeow! Progress!!! Hope there wasn't too much jockeying of equipment, if you know what I mean...